Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am off to NY

I have finished my second trimester of school and the dreaded anatomy test is over! It took me three full hours and part of the test was to draw muscles of the body from the front and back--basically draw the human body without skin (or fat). It was tough but I am learning so much.

I fly to NY tonight for Jeff's grandma's 95th surprise birthday party. I haven't been back since I moved out of my aptartment last May. It'll be a quick trip but we have it scheduled out already. Jeff and I are meeting there at the diner we would eat at many weekends. We have plans with several different friends for various meals. We'll see Amy. Jeff's family will all be there for the party. We'll see the art exhibit up for the friend who was killed by a train last year--he is an amzing artist and was one of the good ones (humans) in life. I'll also see the Courbet exhibit at the Metropolitan Art Museum. Should all be good--despite the forecast for rain all weekend.

Gotta live while we can--pack it in!

No comments:

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.