Friday, February 8, 2008

ELM tree 3 is up and running!

Our new family blog is alive! I've left it open so that anyone on the internet can read it if they find it (but only those invited can post entries)--so don't share anything you want kept totally private. We should definitely share memories of Dad on this blog, but I don't want it to be only about Dad--we should post things that are going on in our lives and definitely photos of our kids, events, artwork, etc. I've added recommended reading and movie lists, upcoming events, and links to other sites we want to share with one another. If you have other ideas, please let me know. This is a great way for us to stay connected and get better acquainted--use it!

I've heard that Eric has wanted a place to share memories about Dad and maybe other genealogy info--can this work for some of that? (I created it a long time ago and was inspired to get it going.) If not, set up a Mueller genealogy site up and add a link from the blog!

Oh--if I've left off any family member from the invite list it is because I don't have their address, so get it to me!

No comments:

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.