Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Few Memories

Remember when...

... in the big house with the horses in Colorado... Some time after renovating the kitchen, Dad attached a paper clip to a light bulb and put it in the microwave. He turned on the microwave, and the light bulb lit up. Seconds later, the light bulb imploded. That was DAD... he did that. Pretty cool.

... in the same house, during Christmas, I think... we had company over, and I went to get a bottle of sparkling water from the fridge in the garage. Dad opened it, and the water instantly froze. For whatever reason, I'm having a hard time remembering who was visiting. It was the family we've known since we lived in Virginia.

I was just thinking about a few things today. I wanted to share.

1 comment:

Deana said...

I think I missed out on a lot of stuff when I was away at college...

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.