Sunday, June 29, 2008

No More Red

For those of us with facial skin problems (e.g., rosacea), I have found a great product that smooths my complexion and makes my redness disappear. It is brush-on mineral foundation powder. One morning my face was especially red from showering, but after I brushed on the powder, I couldn't see any redness. I believe this type of foundation powder is found in many brands - I have been using the N.Y.C. brand found at Target, which has SPF 12 sun protection in it. [It's funny how I used to ignore my skin but HAD to wear mascara. Now I pay attention to my skin but don't wear mascara (due to my lasik eye surgery).]

No comments:

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.