Thursday, March 18, 2010

This blog

I know we haven't been using this blog as much lately, but that is OK. I do want to mention that the blog is open to anyone to read -- unless we change it to require each person to log in before reading it. Any preferences? I don't mind it being open -- just don't write anything you wouldn't want anyone to know (send an email instead). Because we've been getting spam comments in Chinese, I did change the permissions for comments to readers only. You may now have to log in to leave a comment.

Hope everyone is well! I am getting along ok. I talk to Jeff every morning before school over skype, and am managing to stay very busy. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to transition back to coming home to an empty house, but I'm sure that soon I'll get into a routine and before I know it, it will be time to go. Mom and I will drive to Denver around the 18th I think, and I'll leave for London on the 3rd June.

We had a couple of days in the 50s and then a record-breaker above 60(!), so spring is in the air! There's a strange phenomenon this year: snow mold. White stringy patches spot the dead grass in people's yards. Ick. Too much snoe too fast didn't allow decay to happen properly I guess?

Oh -- you have GOT to watch this video if you haven't already. It is amazing. One long take: OK Go: This Too Shall Pass

No comments:

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.