Tuesday, January 13, 2009



This (read the numbers on the left side) was the temperature this morning when Jeff and I woke up--without wind chill factored in--just before I walked to school.





Three bulky layers, snow pants, scarf, hat, and boots: this is what I have started to go through to get ready to walk to school. Add to this a down jacket with hood, and Ninja Jill is ready to fight the Minnesota winter. See, it's not so bad--with cold like this you figure out how to stay warm!



(By the way, I posted a couple of recent works on my art blog. Check them out. I'm now working on a painting for Jeff: The Buddha Loves Baseball. I'll post photos of it in a month or so--I hope to be finished then!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi neighbor! We seem to have similar weather. My car really didn't want to start this morning, and I could barely stay outside for 20 minutes when I got home to shovel a little snow.

Global warming? Yeah, right...

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.