Monday, August 4, 2008

Walker Zoo - July 2008

I thought I'd try to summarize the July craziness at my house for those of you whom I haven't talked to recently.
  • Craig lacerated his right leg (just above the ankle) all the way to the bone. He went to the ER via ambulance. It took over 2 hours to get him cleaned and stitched up: 9 stitches in his left leg and about 40 stitches in layers in his right leg.
  • Tara got a concussion and had a CT scan at the ER. (She was doing a stunt on the stairs.)
  • Cody had 2 baby teeth pulled - on 2 different days.
  • Cody & I got stung by yellow jackets.
  • Tara gave herself a black eye jumping on a trampoline.
  • John got fired from Thrifty Nickel, so I thought I would get laid off and discovered I was happy about it. When I didn't get laid off, I submitted my letter of resignation.
Hopefully, August will be a better month for us...

No comments:

Ed, Dad, Jeep says...

Hi. This blog is for all of you to post your latest info, thoughts, pictures, etc. You can also add upcoming events or book and movie recommendations, or create new sections of things you want to share with everyone. I hope you will all use it!

If you want to add a blog post or update any of the links or lists on the right side, you'll need to login at the top (so keep track of your login info). Once you've logged in, click new post (at the top) to add a blog post in the middle section here, or click the little hammer and screwdriver next to any section you want to edit.